Engineering Design and Technical Services Department
Engineering: S & S engineers
Shiva Sahai: (P.E.)
14402, Ardwell Dr., Houston Texas- 77498 – More than 25 state licenses in USA.
Phone: (832)725 9690)
Subodh M. Bhatt
- Associate- Life Member of the Institution of Engineers (India), Calcutta. Reg.No. AM-28166, confirming to authentic practicing as Consulting & Chartered Engineers.
- Member of the Indian Concrete Institute, Madras.
- Associate- Life Member of the Institution of Engineers (India), Calcutta. Reg.No. Ahmedabad. Membership No. FLM/2256
- Chapter Member of American Concrete Institute, Mumbai. Reg.No. B-18.
- License Holder of Ahmedabad Municipal Corporation as Practicing Civil Engineer and Structural Designer.
- License Holder of Ahmedabad Urban Development Authority (AUDA) as Practicing Architect and Engineer.
- Government Approved Valuer for Immovable Properties, appointed by Central Board of Direct Taxes, Ahmedabad. Reg.No. I/50, 22-5-1989, confirming as Govt. Registered Valuer.
- Competent Person appointed by Chief Inspector Factories, Gujarat State confirming as authentic person to evaluate the structural stability of factory buildings. Reg.No. CIF/A/CPT/GUJ/620/2003
Over 20 years of Design Experience in Textile Mills, Chemical Plants, Cement Plants, Automobile Plants, Sugar Plants, Distillery & Acetic Acid Plants. After achieving sufficent experience in the fields mentioned above in India, he was sponsored to the Island of Mauritius in the year 1976-77 to design & supervise the Textile Mill Project meant for total export market. During his brief stay in Mauritius of approx. one year, he gained valuable experience in design & construction, mor advanced and mechanized as compared to local standards. During the year 1980-83, he was sponsored to South-East Asian Countries where the projects of Textile Mill & Chemical Plants were put-up under his entire Design and Construction Supervision. Visited USA in 2002 for the design and construction of Light-Gauge prefabricated houses and metal structures coming up in USA. Undertaken jobs for design and making shop details for such projects since last five years. Visited European countries in 2005 to study & visualize the ancient and modern structures with the infrastructural development in the continent. Having varied spectrum of experience in the field of Structural Engineering, he handled jobs in his personal capacities on his own since 1986. The projects are: Chemical & Dyestuff Plants, Steel Rolling Mill, Two wheeler Automobile Plant, High Pressure Rubber Hoses Plant, Decorative Laminates Plants, Machine Tools Assembly Plants, Sanitary Wares and Glazed Tiles Plants, Distillery & Acetic Acid Plants, Textile Mills, Pharmaceutical Plants, Multi-layer collapsible plastic tube Plant/packaging unit, Castor-seed Processing Complex, Light Gauge Pre-fabricated houses and buildings in USA.
List of Associate-Consultants
- Mr. D. G. Panchal (B.E. Civil, M. Tech- Struct, M.I.C.I., M.I.E.)
- Mr. Niranjan Shastri of NASCON (B.E. Elec.)
- Mr. Mukesh M. Shah (B.E. Mech, M.I.E., F.I.N., Mem. Ashrae[USA])
- Mr. Atul D. Bhatt (B.E. Elec, A.I.C.W.A., A.M.I.E.)
- Mr. N. A. Vyas of Ray Consultants (B.E. Civil, M.I.E., M.I.C.I.)
- Mr. Amrut Patel(B.E. Civil, A.M.I.E.)
- Mr. Rakesh Shah of ANAND Consultants(B.Tech-I.I.T., M.S. [USA])
- Mr. Praful Anandjiwala (B.E. Civil, M.I.R.C., F.I.E.)
- Mr. Chandrakant A. Patel (B.E. Civil, M.S. Struct.-USA, M.I.E.)
- Mr. Anand J. Tatu (B. Arch, P.G.D.P.)
- Mr. Rajesh P. Bhatt (Dip. Civil Engineering)-NRI- USA:
- Mr. J.D. Shah (B.E. Civil): 15 years of experience in the field of project
Detailing & Drafting
(Main Office – Houston, USA)
Carlos Cabral Perez
Commercial detailing – Storage facilities, Prefab buildings Tepoztlan, Mor. Mexico
Subodh M. Bhatt
(Structural Design and detailing work for International customers) Ahmedabad – Gujarat, India